l3g3nd_U64 Index du Forum
New Trinity Screen Issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l3g3nd_U64 Index du Forum -> l3g3nd_U64 -> ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 12:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: New Trinity Screen Issues Répondre en citant

HI,

When trying to power up my Trinity I get a white screen and then the multi-colored lines which fade in and out into different designs. I get the same thing whether plugged into my PC or vehicle. DSDownloader is able to connect to the tuner and I updated the CROM with no problems. However, when it restarts I only get the green/yellow/red LEDs and then the same thing. I tried the left button boot-up trick and after 10 minutes it's still the same. During one of my left button attempts I briefly got the "select vehicle type" button but it immediately pixelated out and I was left with just lines again. Is this a screen problem? I've been at it for nearly 4 hours and still can't even get the screen to work properly.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.diablosport.com//viewtopic.php?f=10&t=48910
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 12:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l3g3nd_U64 Index du Forum -> l3g3nd_U64 -> ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation